Everyday English offers a highly personalised learning formula to identify weak areas, and to continually provide study material that addresses individual needs as learners work through the course.
At the start of the course, students will complete a diagnostic test to assess their abilities in listening, reading and grammar. The results are then used to suggest the most suitable lessons to study to maximise their learning. Those who are willing to study 2-3 hours a week over several months will see a significant improvement in their level and in international exam test scores.
Everyday English uses adaptive algorithms that automatically choose suitable lessons based on a learner’s progress. In targeting weak areas, Everyday English helps students master core English skills in the most efficient way possible.
Test results and study history are continuously analysed by the system to monitor the learner’s level and ability, and to recommend appropriate next lessons. Each lesson offers varied content and task types, and follows a clear and proven learning cycle to build skills systematically.
Everyday English offers:
- Content rich-lessons from A2 – C1 level covering a range of topics presenting language in day-to-day or work-place situations.
- A wide range of exercise types, including animated dialogs, to provide interest and aid comprehension.
- Detailed feedback on each activity, plus a full grammar reference to support learning and review.
- A learning formula that begins with a diagnostic test, and consistently provides material to help learners focus on their weak areas.
- Material that includes a variety of accents from both English and non-English speaking countries.
- End-of-lesson tests to measure progress.